King Copywriting online website Terms and Conditions.
Service to you is our priority.
Terms and conditions disclaimer & Company policies
Terms and Conditions
We are a content production company, producing copy and related services. We request all our clients to review and accept the terms and conditions that are listed here before agreeing to work with us or let us work on any of their projects.
We are steadfastly committed to guard the privacy of our clients. Documentation that has been provided by our clients will, in no way would be shared with any party that is not affiliated with us with the client's permission. While we use the general client information for portfolio purposes, no contact information for a client will be shared, including the past and current project details
Rates and Fees
Costs upon completion include additional charges that depend on the needs of the project at hand. In case of any variation that occurs in billing, it will be noted with the standard itemized invoice that would list each of the charges line by line with the clients quote and work agreement.
In case of any extra charges that are needed to be applied during the project, we will consult our client on any such charges that exceed the quoted price. In some instances, advance payment would be required to cover additional services.
We make every attempt to close our projects on time. If not before time the client understands that they may require to be furnished with additional information for the content specific topics. Clients acknowledge that any failure to respond to the requests to their project in a timely manner may result in an extension of the deadline.
If there is an unforeseen incident that takes place and makes it impossible for us to complete the client's project, we will make the possible efforts to notify the client as soon as possible. We may however request extensions to the deadline or refer to the client to a trusted alternative service provider. In any case where we are unable to meet the requirements or the deadline and the client denies extensions then we would certainly refund the amount paid by the client.
If the client cancels the project due to any reason we will refund all the deposits.
We retain the rights to assess and manage project disruptions on a case-by-case basis. The terms that we have outlined on our site provide a simple guide as to what a client may expect in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- A deposit is required in advance which includes 50% of the payment of the total project cost estimate. Projects that cost under $50 require full payment to be done in advance.
- Project work doesn't start until the deposit is fully received
- Deposits are non-refundable
- All quotes, contracts, invoices all are sent and processed via email. A client may request for these items in print as well.
- Final payment is to be done within 48 hours of project completion. The project is complete when first final draft is sent to the client. Any revisions to the final copy doesn't affect the payment due date.
- Late payments are then subject to $50 per month, or 15% of the project cost, whichever would be greater.
- Project begins when deposit is received. The project deadline is dated from the time a project commences.
- Project acceptance: clients must furnish the relevant material that is needed for the project completion along with the submission of deposit.
- Unless a request is made by the client, all copies are produced using Microsoft Word and are saved in a standard docx format. Any variation that may incur additional fees for processing.
- All files are transferred via email
- We do not do revisions of the drafts during the writing process. Clients are requested to give their papers in for revision at the end of the process. During the writing process if a revision is requested it interrupts the flow of work. Clients are welcome to send in any request for text amendment or insertion, but we don't permit complete revisions until the end of the project.
- Clients are permitted only one revision. The request must be sent in within seven working days from the client's receipt of the final copy. Additional revision is not available. Please note that a revision does not constitute a rewrite. Revisions are performed as time permits, and are based on the size of the project. Intellectual Property and Copyright
All content remains as such until the client receives a completed transfer of content ownership. This form is released along the issuance of the final draft to the client after payment has been received. Until the client makes complete payment, all the work remains as copyright.